Esther Accounting and Taxation Services
We have been in business since 1987. Our recommendations providing tax consultation and advice on the interpretation of the income tax act are reviewed for soundness of judgment and are usually accepted as accurate and feasible by the owners and managers of businesses we represent minimizing tax liabilities for all my clients.
- Provides personal and corporate tax consultation and advice on the interpretation of the income tax act, minimizing tax liability and developing internal tax policy
- Prepares personal and corporate taxes all year round
- Preparation of Business Plans including; financial plans, financial projection reports such as forecasts and budgets.
- Provides training for non-professionals regarding account setup, receivables and payables entries using QuickBooks.
- Develop and participates in management discussions to determine spending criteria, operating policies and methods to increase sales annually.
- Develop standards to measure the ongoing activities of the business
- Develop policies and procedures to control activities of an organization
- Files PST reports where needed as needed
- Provides financial statements after the preparation of the Bank Reconciliation report using QuickBooks.
- Prepares payroll and file remittances
- Prepares financial reports such as balance sheet, statement of cash flow, projection reports such budgets.
- Participates in management discussions to determine basic operating policies and methods of achieving set objectives.
- Files GST return annually
- Files annual corporate return